• كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها

Desperate

صبرين زياني

عضو جديد
إنضم
4 ديسمبر 2015
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
Suddenly I am alone.. Alone. Yet in company of emotions and feelings. I am alone with sorrow, with pain,with regret
I had asked myself why? Why all this happens to me? Why this choking feeling? Why the day I won all I lost everything? Then I stopped inquiring. I surrender to my destiny

I came to a point when all was perfect, my life was too perfect to the point that I feared something bad would happen... I didn't get used to that doze of joy. And, indeed, life showed its cruel side
images.jpg

...​

Life is just a series of new beginnings..life is sometimes soft sometimes rough..
enjoy the good time , face the bad one
do not expect the worse when it's not there
that would only ruin it ..

So never give up and keep trying till the end cause we are the masters of our destiny

Rise up like a Phoenix and have faith in God and yourself

I always say to myself the same thing, that i should never surrender, and very time I fall I get up wipe my tears bandage my wounds and starts my life all over again.
Alas... Life is so cruel.. Thanks God I still have faith in Allah and I will always. Maybe He deprived me from happiness in today life to give it to me Another Day.. hhhhh.... who knows??!!!

did u know that the person who gives joy to your day and make u feel happier is the same person who may cause u the deepest sadness and pain, for that psychologists believe that the construction of happiness on only one person is the biggest mistake a human can make , because that one person can easily destroy u completely​

a couple years ego i read a story that gave me a new perspective on how i should live my life.. it truly changed the way my mind used to think for the better and made me a better and happier person
so as it helped me maybe it could also help u get a new understanding of how u can build a healthier and happier life

NATALIE

did u know that the person who gives joy to your day and make u feel happier is the same person who may cause u the deepest sadness and pain, for that psychologists believe that the construction of happiness on only one person is the biggest mistake a human can make , because that one person can easily destroy u completely​

it says"practice makes perfect",life is a total quest of sth new,different & unusual,what matters's not experience itself,but the lesson u get from.Trying to attain an objective needs struggle what makes life tasteful,however the task here:what does happiness mean???

أعلى