• كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها

immigration and getting money from easy ways

misterious eyes1

عضو فعال
إنضم
7 فيفري 2017
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
unfortunately nowadays young people don't have the culture of work , so we can find people dream to leave the country because they think they will find money in the streets they don't know that there without work and only hard work they can't live and more than that many dream to immigrate without even having the ABCs to speak or communicate with them and the new methodes they use is by making relations via FB and social medias and the worse thing that many make stupid things can ruin their future and not just their future but also by doing things like that they make people have a bad idea about Tunisia and the Tunisian people

unfortunately nowadays young people don't have the culture of work , so we can find people dream to leave the country because they think they will find money in the streets they don't know that there without work and only hard work they can't live and more than that many dream to immigrate without even having the ABCs to speak or communicate with them and the new methodes they use is by making relations via FB and social medias and the worse thing that many make stupid things can ruin their future and not just their future but also by doing things like that they make people have a bad idea about Tunisia and the Tunisian people
Trust me buddy No place can be more better then home .most of people who hve made it out of the country are working hard to death and they get nothing.It doesn't matter if your graduated or have a good skills and experience you will always be nobody away from home :satelite:

Trust me buddy No place can be more better then home .most of people who hve made it out of the country are working hard to death and they get nothing.It doesn't matter if your graduated or have a good skills and experience you will always be nobody aw
yup I'm agree with you if you want to live with respect leave in legal way or never

التعديل الأخير:
yup that's right if you want to leave you must go in legal way or no that's if you want to llive with respect[/QUOTE]

I do not know why I feel pain whenever I see even some words in this subject.
mybe because I will be exhausted every time I talk to someone about his rites the answer will to the escape from the country.
Students want to study abroad. Workers dream of the Gulf States. Even those who are not intellectuals are also and are offered in all ways.
I have avoided talking in these subjects,
I don't like to feel like this people was born in a hole and the winner who comes out of it.
I remember that the same teachers who studied as the Brain Brain tell us to to recommending language tests to find jobs easly in Europe.
even my mom think that good student how get the
opportunity to go outside .
but the thinks that brook my hart like glass isn't just wen I know that a lot of good jobs here don't give to you more than 300$ / month
(The price of a one or tow dinners in some countries)
but also that the country is not improving
One day wen I was talking to my friend at university. I told him Mark started from the place where he created by Facebook. it is the same place where a student here can't even dream to be there one day.
he just tell me :
2004 facebook was hosted in university dorm room
2016 we still don't have wifi or internet in classes
YET
...............................................................................................

التعديل الأخير:
Immigration is a solution when it's impossible to life in your country
And we all know that leaving this jail mean we gonna be better
Let's ignore that stupid idea about loving home and country
That's a myth made by government to make her people worship

That's no way to live in Tunisia today, we're living dead on this part of world

أعلى