• كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها

better be alone!

يقول فلان

You fall, you rise, you make mistakes, you live, you learn. You're human, not perfect. You've been hurt, but you're alive. Think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, and to be with people you love. Sometimes there is sadness in our journey, but there is also lots of beauty. We must keep putting one foot in front of the other even when we hurt, for we will never know what is waiting for us just around the bend.

:sm-victory:

It's. Comes from you
ترجمة ركيكة للجملة " يجي منك"

It's. Comes from you
ترجمة ركيكة للجملة " يجي منك"

اقول والقول ليس بقولي
يا اخي نصرو
Everyone sees who I appear to be but only a few know the real me. You can only see
what I choose to show there's so much behind this smile :yes: you don't even know

:hi2:

it's all, just an illusion your mind is like google , google return you back what you wrote in the search bar and your mind give you back what you think about just hope and everything will be fine

Chances are you wouldn't survive living like a hermit even if you tried, and that you'd end up crawling your way back to being around people again, once you start hearing the muffled, hideously warped rattlings of emptiness

التعديل الأخير:
Chances are you wouldn't survive living like a hermit even if you tried, and that you'd end up crawling your way back to being around people again, once you start hearing the muffled, hideously warped rattlings of emptiness
ahahaha IRONIC HOW YOU SAY THAT I WOULD CRAWL
WHAT DO YOU KNOW MAN
ANYWAY EVERYONE HAS HIS WAY OF LIVING

? What is there about the word "crawling" that's offensive
:)

You clearly misconstrued my words, miss
crawling would be positive in one context which I read in Martin Luther King's saying :
“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”
apart from that I agree that the "happiness is only true when shared" and I also believe that it is impossible to live alone . Sometimes we write what we don't mean to express what we feel at a certain moment :)

أعلى