• كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها

Tunisia-sat thoughts !!

I knew this forum since early 2009 if i remember correctly i was like 12 years old when i made my first account here
During that period (the first years after the creation of the account), i didn't really care about the forum and at that time the reason behind the creation of the account was -as childish as it may seem xd- to reply to some threads in the video games section by saying ''thanks'' and then it was like a race to get more posts until i realized how stupid was that
After that i left for a bit then i came back after two years or so
I actually like the current state of the forum, people are pretty active and there is a lot of threads and posts
In my opinion, the only disadvantage is that some people can be so damn obnoxious

التعديل الأخير:
Yes you are right, but I think that the vast majority of people here are nice folks that's why I'm enjoying it.

Hello everyone, and thank you for making such a nice thread

when i registred in 2009 , i was just a simple consumer

i enjoyed downloading full software for free, reading news ... ect

by the time, i decided to be more productive , so i started by helping people resolving their issues

and i made some simple "newbies" tutorials , and everytime i check it back, i can't describe how ugly it was
:D

but thanks to the encouragement of some previous and current moderators, and with self motivation, i improved my skills and i made my own style

i became so addicted to this forum, so that i spend all my free time on it

and the most important thing, is that i knew so many kind people here, and i'm glad having many amazing friends

^^ sorry if i made any mistake, none is perfect

:117:

التعديل الأخير:
Hello everyone, and thank you for making such a nice thread

when i registred in 2009 , i was just a simple consumer

i enjoyed downloading full software for free, reading news ... ect

by the time, i decided to be more productive , so i started by helping people resolving their issues

and i made some simple "newbies" tutorials , and everytime i check it back, i can't describe how ugly it was
:D

but thanks to the encouragement of some previous and current moderators, and with self motivation, i improved my skills and i made my own style

i became so addicted to this forum, so that i spend all my free time on it

and the most important thing, is that i knew so many kind people here, and i'm glad having many amazing friends

^^ sorry if i made any mistake, none is perfect

:117:
@Adam Bedoui
Did you see any positive reactions from any moderators for my problem !
Just you can see it in this thread !
This what i can say for now !

أعلى