نجم المنتدى
إنضم
4 جانفي 2006
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
attachment.php

بجدر قرائة هذا الموضوع أولا

حصريا: كشف خفايا رواتر SAGEM F@st2X04

تبعا للموضوع أعلاه الخاص بكسر الحماية على سوفت موديم sagem 2604 ، نقدم لكم هذا السوفت الأخير من Planet/Orange F2604_3.71a4G معدل وجاهز ليعمل على موديم topnet sagem 2604

attachment.php

المرفقات

• F2604_3.71a4G_TOPNET.rar
    3,6 MB · المشاهدات: 286
Bonsoir apres avoir installer ce soft l'endroit ou on ecrit les nom utilisateur et mot de passe de connexion n'existe plus

c'est quoi le problem mon ami

attachment.php

النسخة 3.71 قامت فيها شركة أورنج بحجب عدة خصائص وأنصحكم بالعودة للنسخة 3.49 التي تدعم كل الخصائص المعهودة للتحكم في الروتر
الطريقة للعودة من السوفت 3.71 لأي سوفت آخر مبينة هنا

attachment.php

يامن;1043871845 قال:
attachment.php

النسخة 3.71 قامت فيها شركة أورنج بحجب عدة خصائص وأنصحكم بالعودة للنسخة 3.49 التي تدعم كل الخصائص المعهودة للتحكم في الروتر
الطريقة للعودة من السوفت 3.71 لأي سوفت آخر مبينة هنا

attachment.php

:satelite::satelite::satelite::satelite::satelite::satelite::kiss::kiss:

Hola, lo siento, yo no hablo árabe y tengo un problema con este router. He actualizado a la última versión, pero ahora no puedo iniciar sesión con mi usuario y contraseña. Se restablece a los valores de fábrica y mismo problema, no hay acceso con administrador: admin. Por favor, ayuda

I searched it in google and the user and password are "admin" but this not works.
I can access now with the user admin and but empty password but i can do nothing, i can't upload new firmwares, change lan or wifi paremeters and slso i can't modify user accounts because the option does not exists.

If i try to enter with telnet and admin user the prompt says "This account is not allowed to access the console!" but i do no know what users exists and hwo to enter o upload a new firmware to solve de problem.

I searched it in google and the user and password are "admin" but this not works.
I can access now with the user admin and but empty password but i can do nothing, i can't upload new firmwares, change lan or wifi paremeters and slso i can't modify user accounts because the option does not exists.

If i try to enter with telnet and admin user the prompt says "This account is not allowed to access the console!" but i do no know what users exists and hwo to enter o upload a new firmware to solve de problem.
con telnet tratar (user : root) and (password : 1234)
or try this link and submite the MAC of adresse of the rooter to generate the root password (Sagem Fast Telnet Root Password Generator)

Same result. no access via telnet. And in the webpage routerpwn appears a windows but when I put mac address nothing happens.

Sorry i cant help you i dont own this rooter

أعلى