• كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها

Tunisia terror attack: Is this the SECOND killer in Sousse beach massacre

user_88029

deleted
إنضم
26 أكتوبر 2007
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
A BRITISH tourist who witnessed the horrifying Tunisia beach massacre has claimed this picture could be a SECOND gunman shooting at holidaymakers.
By Rebecca Perring
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Mon, Jul 6, 2015 | UPDATED: 20:54, Mon, Jul 6, 2015

Tunisia-589262.jpg

Jim Stevenson is adamant crazed Seifeddine Rezgui did not act alone in the deadly terror attack, which left 38 tourists - including 30 Britons - dead.

Mr Stevenson, from Glasgow, has described the moment he saw a Kalashnikov-wielding terrorist, wearing a light-grey T-shirt and camouflage shorts, shoot dead a woman as she walked down the stairs at the holiday resort in Sousse.

UK-based anti-terror police are now working on a description given to them by him, according to Scotland's Sunday Mail.

His claims support the theory being probed by police that there were three gunmen invoked in the deadly massacre on June 26.

Mr Stevenson said the gunman "turned and shot an older lady who was coming down the stairs and she fell down dead".

He added: "There was a guy we saw who had dark, possibly camouflage-style shorts who was shooting around the pool area.

"I also spoke to people who saw a man throw a grenade and they spoke of someone wearing red shorts. From this, it appears there were three involved in the attack."

Mr Stevenson was interviewed by police at Manchester Airport when he arrived back from Tunisia, where he had been holidaying with his wife Karen, 90, 16-year-old son Mitchell, and mother Nessie, 85.

He said: "I'm as sure as I can be that there were two, and possibly three, involved.

"My son and I saw the one who had on grey shorts and a grey T-shirt. He was carrying a Kalashnikov.

"We saw the photographs of Rezgui afterwards - and he definitely wasn't the person we saw.

"Rezgui had on black clothing - the man we saw did not."

The Islamic State (ISIS) terror group has claimed responsibility for the attack in which three Irish nationals, two Germans, one Belgian, one Portuguese and one Russian were also murdered.

And several British witnesses have also prevoiusly claimed Rezgui, 23, did not act alone.

The crazed gunman was killed after he massacred innocent holidaymakers as they sunbathed on the beach, while dressed in black shorts and a T-shirt.

Tunisia-313463.jpg
MB

At least one other gunman is thought to have taken part in the brutal attack
Two ex-police officers have told how they saw a third gunman.

Steve Johnson, 65 and Michael Perry, 66, spotted a gunman who they insist wasn't Rezgui.

Survivor Kirsty Murray, 35, of Braintree in Essex said she was blasted in the leg by a man with a pistol and not the Kalashnikov carried by Rezgui.

Twelve suspects have been arrested in connection with the horrifying terror attack.

Tunisian authorities are still hunting two more men suspected of training in a Libyan terror camp with crazed Rezgui, who was believed to be high on cocaine at the time of the bloody massacre.

Photos of Mohamed bin Abdallah, 24, and 28-year-old Rafikhe Tayari were posted on the internet in a bid to trace them.

Met Police Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley, the national policing lead for counter terrorism, asked anyone who witnessed the attack in Tunisia to get in touch.

He added: "I would like to appeal to anyone who was in Sousse and witnessed the attack to contact us on 0800 789 321 to help with the investigation, if they haven't done so already.

"We have also set up a dedicated email addresses for people to send any images and information that may assist."

express_logo.png

الناس اللي صورت والفيديوات والبرتنار اللي هبط منها واحد برك
وباقي مازلنا نسمعوا حكايات

رواية وزارة الداخلية رمز الفشل لم يعد يصدقها إلا البلهاء

أعلى