الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.

mecano

عضو نشيط
إنضم
17 جويلية 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
The Samsung i8510 INNOV8 is a smartphone based on Symbian OS 9.3 with S60 3rd edition Feature Pack 2 and features quad-band GSM and dual-band HSDPA 7.2Mbps (900/2100 MHz) support. It also has a large 2.8-inch 16M color QVGA display - it serves the Nokia N95 8GB excellently, so we don't thing it would have benefitted by a higher resolution. Screen auto rotation is also available thanks to the built-in accelerometer.

The amount of RAM is 128 MB and there will be a dedicated 3D graphics accelerator. Unfortunately there is no information regarding the CPU used in this multimedia monster.

The Samsung i8510 also packs with some massive storage memory - a 8GB and a 16GB version will be available - much like the Samsung Omnia (you didn't hear us say Apple iPhone, did you?). That storage is further expandable via a microSD card slot.

GPS receiver with A-GPS support and Wi-Fi with DLNA certification are also on board. DLNA is basically a wireless media sharing protocol that runs on top of Wi-Fi. Sony Ericsson C905 and Nokia N96 have it too by the way.

For music playback, the i8510 packs stereo speakers, 3D surround sound effect and DNSe 2.0, which is Samsung's DSP technology. There's no word however of the rumored 5.1 surround support. A standard 3.5mm audio jack will be present on board.

Users will also enjoy playback of DivX videos, which is a nice add-on. USB 2.0, stereo Bluetooth, FM radio with RDS complete the feature list.

Samsung i8510 is powered by a 1200 mAh battery and measures 106.5 x 53.9 x 16.9mm, which is close to Samsung's previous Symbian-powered flagship - the G810, meaning it's a bulky fella.

The Samsung i8510 INNOV8 will be first available in Europe next month and its rumored price is 780 euro.

gsmarena_001.jpg

gsmarena_002.jpg

gsmarena_003.jpg

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
أعلى