مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.

Sunshine18

عضو جديد
إنضم
29 سبتمبر 2015
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
Asslem alaykom

I opened this discussion because its subject has been bugging me for a long time now.. and as much as I want to consider the opportunity.. I still have doubts and insecurities.. (though I haven't looked much in the matter.. hhh ^^')

I'm a (19-year old) college student as you might have already guessed.. I study at the Monastir Preparatory Institut.

To make it simple.. I'm only asking for advice..
This counts as a huge step to me.. and a chance I'm willing to take.. I need money to pay for my college fees and other necessities.. (explaining myself will take too long.. ^^' but we all know how rough life is.. and we can't depend on our parents financially forever.. especially with 4 kids at home..)

What I'm asking is:
*Is it really a good choice? (To be working online from home for some company)
*Who are the trusted employers?
*How do I get paid.. like.. do I need some special international payment card? (Details please.. ^^')
*What is the required knowledge I need to obtain before applying for the job? (Like programming perhaps? I'm ready to learn it.. just name it)
Etc..

Please.. for those who can answer me.. and those who are, just like me, considering it.. answer me.. I have no idea how to proceed..

And thank you in advance for your time!!

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
أعلى