• كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها

Can you guess the type of car from looking to a picture taken from the inside? :o

آمنة مقني

عضو فعال
إنضم
11 ماي 2017
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل

Hello !

Can you tell what car this is ? I think it's a porsche! who agrees?

18670891_296359690816227_7475169762051978861_n.jpg

التعديل الأخير:
From what i see it looks like a porsche from the shape of the air conditioner.But every car is unique in its interior in some way that's why it looks like a panamera . :yes:

Porsche Panamera

Panamera production started late 2009 .So as a brand she has some specifications that matches all cars in this brand .We can't judge more for what year it is because throught the years this car had some minor changes especially in term of the engine but the interior not that much so it may be 2010 or even 2011 because i saw a panamera with this shiny reflective black in the board .

Panamera production started late 2009 .So as a brand she has some specifications that matches all cars in this brand .We can't judge more for what year it is because throught the years this car had some minor changes especially in term of the engine but the interior not that much so it may be 2010 or even 2011 because i saw a panamera with this shiny reflective black in the board .
Alright then ! Thank you very much Malek . as I said you're an expert.

أعلى