• كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها

Ignorance !!

just don't understood what you write before then i focus and i understand it anyway how old are you and how you see life
I think he is 26 . People tend to put their true age after their nicknames or the year of their birth.
kkkk .. But since he does not wanna answer how old is he then he is much younger :p
I am not judging you Malek. In fact I appreciate all your comments and topics.
Ps: I was going to ask you about your age too :p because not all people would care about how people ignore them. Usually young ones do. You know when you get older , you will care less about who is answering and who is just watching you.

I think he is 26 . People tend to put their true age after their nicknames or the year of their birth.
kkkk .. But since he does not wanna answer how old is he then he is much younger :p
I am not judging you Malek. In fact I appreciate all your comments and topics.
Ps: I was going to ask you about your age too :p because not all people would care about how people ignore them. Usually young ones do. You know when you get older , you will care less about who is answering and who is just watching you.

what's the book that you reading know or the last one you red

what's the book that you reading know or the last one you red
hhhhhhhhhhh . I thought you are gonna say something about the same topic.
Well I am listening to some poetry. Nizar Qabbani. I don't read much. I used to read but that was in high school. What about you?

i just read in the internet because i discover article are more helpful than book anyway what make your english good

Wanna find a lot of interesting web article depending on your tastes and interests try Flipboard app or Flipboard website .

Wanna find a lot of interesting web article depending on your tastes and interests try Flipboard app or Flipboard website .

thank you but i prefer to chose what i read because sometime they guide us throw the way of thinking that they want. in some part of my life i was believing in the american dreams then i discover the big lie behind the usa the richest nation in the world they are just blood sucker but anyway i still a dreamer and i want to be a successful businessman who will help his country

أعلى