• كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها

Ignorance !!

thank you but i prefer to chose what i read because sometime they guide us throw the way of thinking that they want. in some part of my life i was believing in the american dreams then i discover the big lie behind the usa the richest nation in the world they are just blood sucker but anyway i still a dreamer and i want to be a successful businessman who will help his country
That's great my friend,wish you all the success and you are right sometimes the machine will try to absorb you and brainwash you but here you must use your insight and take what benefits you without being absorbed....

That's great my friend,wish you all the success and you are right sometimes the machine will try to absorb you and brainwash you but here you must use your insight and take what benefits you without being absorbed....

can you tell me some author or writer or motivational speaker that you like or follow

can you tell me some author or writer or motivational speaker that you like or follow
The author that marked me the most is the Irish novelist James Joyce
and I can not forget the great Hemingway and
Virginia Woolf

التعديل الأخير:
Eric thomass and les brown the best you can ever hear

Our preferences of an author or a book or any literary piece of work depends of our tastes and personal experiences and psychological compostion...if you find yourself in a book or a poem then automatically you'll like it....a great work will srike like light hh.

أعلى