كل ما يتعلق بـ أيكون ICONE IRON 4K والأجهزة الشبيهة معالج Hisilicon Hi3798Mv200 - Android 7.0 Nougat

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
I got icone iron pro but faced with a problem I can't connect the box to my laptop. When I run \\ 192.168.10.10 \ IP which is the IP of the box, I get an error. Anyone please help me how to connect the box with the laptop. I was using the same method for xcruiser and didn't encounter any problem. Another problem is that I installed the SD card but only got the option of USB and network device in the registry

السلام عليكم
اخواني الكرام، لديا ICONE IRON PRO والامولتور SHARKCAM لا يشتغل في معظم الاحيان، رغم تحميل السرفرات 49 وتفعيل خاصية DEMARRER MAUAL الخ..
هل فيه خطأ في الطريقة او يحدث نفس الشيئ معكم؟

بارك الله فيكم

السلام عليكم
اخواني الكرام، لديا ICONE IRON PRO والامولتور SHARKCAM لا يشتغل في معظم الاحيان، رغم تحميل السرفرات 49 وتفعيل خاصية DEMARRER MAUAL الخ..
هل فيه خطأ في الطريقة او يحدث نفس الشيئ معكم؟

بارك الله فيكم
بلوجين شارك متوقف يعود الاسبوع القادم الفريق يقوم ببعض الصيانة عليه

تطبيق Netflix علىiconne wigoo لايشتغل تظهر كلمة Netflix وتبقى
الصورة جامدة هل من حل مع العلم الايبي تيفي تشتغل

تطبيق Netflix علىiconne wigoo لايشتغل تظهر كلمة Netflix وتبقى
الصورة جامدة هل من حل مع العلم الايبي تيفي تشتغل
اخي رستارت للجهاز والمودام ثم جرب تشغيل التطبيق

[QUOTE = "abidifethi, post: 1051966769, member: 5642"]
What you want to do exactly? Live streaming or ftp or something else?
[/ QUOTE]

i want to access folders of receivers for screen shots taken and can edit oscam from folder
there was no issue on xcruiser and openbox 4k but when i access icone with IP address i get access error

[/ QUOTE]
i want to access folders of receivers for screen shots taken and can edit oscam from folder
there was no issue on xcruiser and openbox 4k but when i access icone with IP address i get access error
[/QUOTE]
You must install ftp server on receiver and activate it then install filezilla on your pc and enter your receiver ip address
see this thread for files:

DZcamClient plugin

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
أعلى