• كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها

Help me to learn english in Bourguiba School

I learned English watching movies and reading books and articles in English.
I think this is the best way to learn a language by immersing yourself into it(surround yourself with an English environment for example Facebook and your computer display language etc...)
thnx for ur response but haw u can improve a language without practice it with samone ?

thnx for ur response but haw u can improve a language without practice it with samone ?
By watching movies with subtitles and using the language daily you brain will start making patterns and you will start learning the language gradually.
Also movies will allow you to get used to the language and the pace of the speakers.
But yes, also speaking to natives is a very good way.

Just start doing something and it will come step by step

By watching movies with subtitles and using the language daily you brain will start making patterns and you will start learning the language gradually.
Also movies will allow you to get used to the language and the pace of the speakers.
But yes, also speaking to natives is a very good way.

Just start doing something and it will come step by step
your words make me feel optimistic and happy cause i need someone like u encourage me to find a good way to make my english better
thank you very much

your words make me feel optimistic and happy cause i need someone like u encourage me to find a good way to make my english better
thank you very much​

There are endless ways to learn a language really, what is important is to start actually learning it.
You have to just fight your procrastination (we all have it, don't we) and don't try to find excuses.
.Start by changing your computer display language and all your social media accounts to English
Start watching English movies with either Arabic or English subtitles.
Start participating in English forums in your preferred topics(for example computer science for me).
Try to have a daily interaction with the language and with time you feel that you are making progress.
Of course try to take some courses (there are plenty of free courses online) to learn the rules.
If you persist I guarantee to you, you will get much better in no time.
Also if you play video games don't forget to change the language to English
Good luck!

There are endless ways to learn a language really, what is important is to start actually learning it.
You have to just fight your procrastination (we all have it, don't we) and don't try to find excuses.
.Start by changing your computer display language and all your social media accounts to English
Start watching English movies with either Arabic or English subtitles.
Start participating in English forums in your preferred topics(for example computer science for me).
Try to have a daily interaction with the language and with time you feel that you are making progress.
Of course try to take some courses (there are plenty of free courses online) to learn the rules.
If you persist I guarantee to you, you will get much better in no time.
Also if you play video games don't forget to change the language to English
Good luck!
many thanks to ur motivations really i enjoyed to talking with u i will do my better i promes my self first of all and promes u i will do my better ..just question u know about RosettaStone ??

many thanks to ur motivations really i enjoyed to talking with u i will do my better i promes my self first of all and promes u i will do my better ..just question u know about RosettaStone ??

Check out my facebook account I will help you

I will give you something much better than RosettaStone

أعلى