1. كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها
    إستبعاد الملاحظة

Can we freeze time?

الموضوع في 'English & French discussion' بواسطة آمنة مقني, بتاريخ ‏30 ديسمبر 2017.

1. آمنة مقني

آمنة مقني عضو فعال

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏11 ماي 2017
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      30-12-2017 19:57
    I wish 2017 could give birth to a 13th month so one could deal with the mess in his life peacefully before starting a new year .
    anyone share this wish with me ?

Bolshoi Booze ،amensta و Adam Bedoui معجبون بهذا.
  2. w.blake

w.blake نجم المنتدى

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏21 جانفي 2018
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      21-01-2018 23:47
    it's not a matter of lack of time, it's about organization maybe..
    there are no difference between 2017 and 2018 it's the same dimension .. being 1439 or 2018 (whatever..) days are days.. just try to figure out what you are trying to achieve and what was your mistakes that led to this disorder..
    i think there are some great books that will help you out..
    try reading "the one minute manager" from Kenneth Blanchard (it's a short book but it will let you understand the power of being somehow organized)

Bolshoi Booze ،آمنة مقني و wazuup معجبون بهذا.
  3. Bolshoi Booze

Bolshoi Booze عضو فعال

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏4 مارس 2017
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      22-01-2018 12:14
    Well, I guess it's fair to say that that ship has sailed, but again, every cloud has a silver lining, and since 2017 has become history now, we may as well just grab this moment that we have right now by the gonads and simply do something - anything, instead of just staring pointlessly at the ceiling- so to speak

آخر تعديل: ‏22 جانفي 2018
    أعجب بهذه المشاركة آمنة مقني
  4. آمنة مقني

آمنة مقني عضو فعال

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏11 ماي 2017
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      22-01-2018 12:32
    hahahahatwo great comments Blake and Booze .
    what's with the 'B' hhh
    anyway
    I am getting there nchalah ;)
    I wanted to think loud that's why I wrote that but hey you are both totally right.
    Once again thanks :frown::frown:

أعجب بهذه المشاركة w.blake
  5. amensta

amensta عضو مميز عضو قيم

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏11 مارس 2013
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      22-01-2018 17:16
    totally agree

6. آمنة مقني

آمنة مقني عضو فعال

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏11 ماي 2017
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      22-01-2018 17:23
    you know i am leaving this forum , it is too bad that i stayed here thinking that some people are indeed smart , funny and worth to be friends with but then i just fought with somebody i always liked the way he writes and posts , so i am sorry to point it out but i will leave with no coming back as i feel guilty for the much time i spent here in the condolence of the belief i had that somebody is understanding me .
    well there is no point as it turned to be that people find pleasure in being impolite or rude to you and for them i say screw you .
    best of luck with your english and life . i will log off and i shall never nchalah come back .

Bolshoi Booze و amensta معجبون بهذا.
  7. amensta

amensta عضو مميز عضو قيم

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏11 مارس 2013
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      22-01-2018 17:32
    Before you leave, just want to say something. This Forum is an image of the Tunisian Society. so it is very normal to find some people who are rude, polite, funny.. just keep it in mind and try to ignore them. you have also the option of ignoring you can use it in some people profile!!!
    just want to say : don't leave

8. آمنة مقني

آمنة مقني عضو فعال

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏11 ماي 2017
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      22-01-2018 18:04
    Thank you for caring Amensta :) you are a good person

أعجب بهذه المشاركة amensta
  9. Bolshoi Booze

Bolshoi Booze عضو فعال

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏4 مارس 2017
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      22-01-2018 19:22

I've got a feeling you were talking about me here hahaha, although I don't see why you're upset when you're the one who was rude to me - not once, but twice!- and not the other way around! but I'm not here to trade insults or make waves or anything, for I truly appreciate everything you have done in this forum - I mean it, and I'll be interminably sad to see you go like that. We're all here to have a good time while respecting each other, because at the end of the day, that's all that really matters

آمنة مقني و amensta معجبون بهذا.
  10. w.blake

w.blake نجم المنتدى

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏21 جانفي 2018
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      22-01-2018 22:31
    Machismo syndrome is a fact, not only in Tunisia, but all over the world. My advice is to not let others attitude force you to give up on something you love, be a strong woman, as only strong people could change things...

مشاركة هذه الصفحة

جاري تحميل الصفحة...