• كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها

What are the biggest problems that you face in a foreign country?

آمنة مقني

عضو فعال
إنضم
11 ماي 2017
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
I live in a country where they love to speak their own language so I hate that a lot . When you speak in English they don't respond to you in English just because they are so proud of their own language.
so i found myself isolated from the rest of my friends in university because i can't speak the language . they only resort to me when they have a question in programming or decision theory .
any way . another thing that i hate is that they all drink a lot . it is their own way of having fun . they drink to forget , to celebrate , to spoil themselves , etc . even in university events i would go for orange juice and that would make me a joke .
this also made me grow apart from all of them .
what about you , what do you hate in living in foreign countries ?

as i understand i guess u live in germany *
thats normal baby i went there for a couple of months
i thought i would live there but
i returned quickly to the Frankreich :bang:
just be patient until u finish the college

as i understand i guess u live in germany *
thats normal baby i went there for a couple of months
i thought i would live there but
i returned quickly to the Frankreich :bang:
just be patient until u finish the college
i don't like french people :) never met colder people

You're surely treated better than your own country

You're surely treated better than your own country
that depends on how you behave . if you are punctual or not . if you prove you are trust worthy . if you talk politely .
because for many they will fear terrorism , harassment , and laziness .
there was once i let out the garbage and i made a mistake that i put the plastic things in cartoon ban and there was a neighbor who literally came after me to the train station to tell me that . and i cried because i didn't want that she thinks i made that mistake because i have an Arabic background or something . you suddenly feel responsible that you want to protect the image of the country .
racism still exists my friend . and i do believe sticking to one language is a sort of racism.
but in other countries such as Spain i do think that they refuse to speak English just because the majority don't speak it .

i am happy i am here thank god , i am just saying that sometimes it is hard to feel different everyday , but different is beautiful ;) how are you then and as a supervisor you can't send a message ?

, Don't give up the beginning is always the hardest , in fact the best thing is to be different u r not a product in a factory to be similar lol
hummm well it's weird i can send msg to everyone but for u i cant
i think it's not allowed to send msg for a girl but hold on sec i will try a trick lol

أعلى