Puskas

نجم المنتدى
إنضم
10 أفريل 2015
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
If your life ended tomorrow,
would you be proud of what you left behind​

Once, I have heard a sentence in a movie that I have admired a lot in "The last samurai

upload_2019-5-31_17-44-53.png

You can't be fully proud and enjoyed your life perfectly, and no one has did, this is on one hand, on the other hand being proud of life depends on the person himself because a very religious man can judge life as a fulfilment of totally worshiping God and considers life as a mere stage to the blessings of the heavens, an ordinary man has an ultimate goal of his life is to live in tranquility and rise his children in the best conditions he could, and will be happy when they succeed even if he has lived a hard life

A businessman is proud when he gets profit (no matter how), a politician is satisfied when he stays the longest time he could on power, and so on

In my humble opinion, I can admit that I 'm proud of my life when I progress on it, and that I can reach the hardest goals by
myself determination and competences and inner will

I saw a video by Schwarzenegger , where he said that he grew–up in medium class family in Austria , and only by his will and well planned life he could be a famous actor (although in his beginnings he could not talk English at all) and then in 2004 he became the governor of California the richest state in the US , and then aimed to be president of the US but he could not fulfill this aim because he was not born on its soil as laws stipulate

THIS IS A LIFE THAT DESERVES TO BE LIVED

Just correct the topic:

"If your life will end tomorrow "

أعلى