• كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها

DO YOU OWE YOUR SUCCESS TO SOMEONE

Alright, don't laugh, but it didn't occur to me until I re-read this thread up there that my whole ankle thing was a massively embarrassing digression on my part lol. And thanks to @Votramos for saying something that made me frown in bewilderment for a second there- That is, until the question "What does that ancient history of yours have to do with success stories and all that?" hit me. With that said, let me hide in the box of shame and wait for that post to be taken down

But, again, it wasn't me. It was this ungodly heat hahaha

I don't see any reason why you should be ashamed bro. You DO HAVE the right to be proud of anything and thankful to anyone in this life. Even if that happens to be some tiny scars on your ankle

I will try inshAllah to come back to your comment with a separate comment in the coming few days! Keep coming back

Your definition of success is good. Actually, very good. You seem also to understand that such success is not complete, and that is a good start. Don't get me wrong here. We are all encouraged to succeed in our life adventures and be the fathers of nature, but for the right reasons. We should be clear here about what is real success and what is fake success

I, for example, have another definition of success. For me, it is all about being happy. Simple but profound. You are successful as long as you are happy. If you can be poor but happy, then you are successful. If you are the world's richest and most successful man and you use sleeping tablets to sleep and drugs to feel good, then you are definitely unsuccessful. This is not something that people can agree or disagree on. This is great wisdom

Financial, marital, parental and professional successes are undoubtedly good as long as they make you feel happy. More money means usually less happiness, though, not only according to my humble opinion but also to many studies. I am mentioning money here because for most people success equals money, and that is so very stupid. I don't care how much you earn a month, tell me instead how good you are feeling about life and yourself

I still have a lot to say, but I don't want the text to be too long. Let me just finally comment your proposition about people who come into our lives (which I like by the way): exactly as you are saying, everyone crosses our path for a reason. The good ones and the bad ones alike. We should learn to be thankful to everyone. Everyone has taught us something. Some did it in a rougher way, but they all taught us something about ourselves and life

The three long comments that I posted in this thread are all part of Text1. Text1 is now finished

hard work hard work hard work
is the key of success
no matter how much you smart, clever
you need to work,
you need to learn some special skill called resistance that comes with home
all of that based on you and how much you are involved and attached to what you want

Giving the circumstances under which I grew up, I can't think of anyone more worthy of appreciation and praise than my mother. When I think about all the hard work she put into raising us trying to hold her family together, which is a hard task for any mother let alone a widowed single mom with 3 kids to look after (
1f412.png
1f412.png
1f412.png
I will spare you the details
tenor.gif
) :D kkk

Now, that my siblings and I just graduated and each one of us leads his life in his own way according to his choices, she must feel compelled to savor the joy of this moment. Perhaps my success lies there; to see my mom being rewarded for all the sacrifices and suffering she endured. That would be my chief goal to strive for

For the time being, I can hardly consider myself a successful person, since I barely accomplished anything valuable in my life. Therefore, all credit goes to my mother owing to the fact that she is the architect of all that I hold dear.

I would not have this life if it wasn't for my mom , I would have failed and lost my way so, I consider myself fortunate to have her around, always there for me even when I screwed things up, and for this I owe her a debt of gratitude.

التعديل الأخير:
well pain did the job for me , and maybe some hatred mixed with revenge helped too , some of you will wonder towards whom, towards the whole system and ruling people.

أعلى