Private versus Public Institutions

125wasso

عضو جديد
إنضم
11 أوت 2019
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
I've been going through some articles from here and there on the internet and on many of those articles the public institutions seem to be the subject of a lot of criticism mainly pointing at the deterioration of the quality of education in the latter meanwhile the private institutions seem to be met with high approbation and praise. Bluntly put i'm a student at ipeis and i've been recently admitted to enis's electromechanical department ,i was contemplating on whether i should finish my studies in this renowned public institution or postulate to a private institution;i come here today to plead advice from any experts on the matter to lead me to a sound a decision on said matter. Best regards,Wasso

في العديد من هذه المقالات ، يبدو أن المؤسسات العامة كانت موضع الكثير من الانتقادات التي تشير بشكل رئيسي إلى تدهور نوعية التعليم في هذه الأثناء وفي الوقت نفسه ، يبدو أن المؤسسات الخاصة واجهت استحسانًا وثناءً عالياً. وضعت بصراحة أنا طالب في ipeis وقد تم قبولي مؤخرًا في قسم enis الكهروميكانيكي ، وكنت أفكر فيما إذا كان ينبغي عليّ أن أنهي دراستي في هذه المؤسسة العامة المشهورة أو أفترض في مؤسسة خاصة ؛ أتيت إلى هنا اليوم للتماس المشورة من أي خبراء في هذه المسألة ليقودني إلى قرار سليم بشأن هذه المسألة. مع أطيب التحيات ، واسو

الطرجمة عبر google

كان عندك الفلوس شوف بريفي اما لازم تكون شهادتها مستعرف بيها

hi @gggggsami Am I to understand from your comment that i'm better off studying at a private institution than a public one ,are job prospects really that better for students that graduate from said renowned private institutions?s

It doesn't matter whether you have graduated from a private institution or not as long you have recieved a proper education. Your university will not gurantee you job but will help by little if it's known for its good learning methods, the rest depends on your acquisitions during that period. Let's take for example a student for iset and another one from issat (None of them are private, I know but the point stands) both of them completed their education and get the same job and by the end of the month one of them stayed. Guess who? The one from issat had been fired because he doesn't have the required comptence for the job (emphasize that word). That was a true story by the way. To sum up, You sould focus more on the education's quality not the name and most importantly your competence

Is enis's electromechanical department reputed for it's good education, or does "Esprit" and other private institutions have a more notorious reputation than the former?s @gggggsami

If you can reach enit than go for that one.

Don't get fooled by people's opinions on private schools/institutions. Where I live, most "rich" parents put their kids into a painfully overrated private school because they think it's the best, but the truth is - it's not. My own sister worked there as an intern for one year - she always says that was the worst year of her entire life. She's got a bachelor's degree in English, by the way, and she's quite good at what she does, but when she witnessed firsthand the grammar mistakes that English teachers there constatntly make, she couldn't stand the idea that she needed to prove her competence to the owner of a school where the so-called teachers themselves don't even know how to teach. It still baffles me how this private school got them all fooled

Moral of the story - follow your intuition

أعلى