Private versus Public Institutions

? I'm sorry, was I talking to you
It's up to our friend here to decide what he wants - (not up to me, much less you
I don't care whether you were talking to me or not, you're still wrong but it seems your position is so weak that it cannot withstand a debate. Anyway I was telling the OP that following his intuition in this particular matter is futile and even lacks sense defying his original purpose. These kind of things need to be addressed with an analytic reasoning and research not simple instinct . This is how mature people defend there argument. "I'm sorry, was I talking to you" lol how old are you, 12? Peace​

I don't care whether you were talking to me or not, you're still wrong but it seems your position is so weak that it cannot withstand a debate. Anyway I was telling the OP that following his intuition in this particular matter is futile and even lacks sense defying his original purpose. These kind of things need to be addressed with an analytic reasoning and research not simple instinct . This is how mature people defend there argument. "I'm sorry, was I talking to you" lol how old are you, 12? Peace​

Listen, you punk - I'll say it again since you clearly have got a thick skull. I wasn't talking to you, so you may as well just go play with your toys and leave me alone. I don't have time to entertain kids like you

As a matter of fact you seem to have lot of time considering your fast response or maybe you have been triggered. Have you been offended ? Sorry for that, after all we are here to help others not to fight amongst ourselves , so let's put our disagreements -like grown people- behind us for the sake of this forum and stop this nosense​

I didn't even bother to read your comment as I'm sure it's as pathetic as you.
Bye, pendejo

I could of picked mechanical engineering at enit but i'm not interested in something that's mainly axed on mechanical systems, picking a branch which is
.multidisciplinary rhymes best with a management degree

التعديل الأخير:
أعلى