Overthinking

houssem boyka

عضو فريق عمل بمنتدى الهوايات والترفيه
إنضم
30 أوت 2018
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
Hi , well since my childhood I have the problem of what we called
overthinking I think to much in almost every thing, and always ask my self many philosophic questions especially when I'm in bed just before sleeping sometimes I find some good unswers and most of the times I don't find anything

Hello, i have same problem as you,
i cannot sleep at night because i overthink,
there are various methods to help your self sleeping, is
1 - either put some music and concentrate on it

2 - or try meditation

Overthinking creates what doesn’t exist. When we are surrounded by negativity or in a situation of uncertainty, many people start to fear the worse.

When we start to overthink or worry excessively about something that hasn’t happened, we start to give that negative though a real form. We start to see all our worries coming true and happening in real life. We must prepare ourselves for the worse but thinking negative all the time make things worser.

Be prepared but be optimistic. The more positive you think and feel, the more ways you will find to deal with your situation. Remember nothing lasts forever. Difficult journey always seem long but positive thinking can make it much shorter.

Bhawna Gautam

overthinking, huuum then you must be a sensitive person who has too many plans , it is good to think about how to manage your life but when it turns to worry about everything it just makes you tired without doing any progress ..... you're a man enjoy your life !! at least you do not have to think about spinsterhood or menopause , you can do whatever you want , no one will prevent you from going out and enjoying your life not like me for instance hahaha ... look we're gonna get only what God has written for us so give your mind a little rest

2 - or try meditation

Well for music it doesn't help me at all since it will make me even more active ....else for meditation how so it will help ?

Overthinking creates what doesn’t exist. When we are surrounded by negativity or in a situation of uncertainty, many people start to fear the worse.

When we start to overthink or worry excessively about something that hasn’t happened, we start to give that negative though a real form. We start to see all our worries coming true and happening in real life. We must prepare ourselves for the worse but thinking negative all the time make things worser.

Be prepared but be optimistic. The more positive you think and feel, the more ways you will find to deal with your situation. Remember nothing lasts forever. Difficult journey always seem long but positive thinking can make it much shorter.

Bhawna Gautam
Well that's easy to say but trust me it doesn't work like you says cause you can't control your unconscious ....for me at least perhaps I have what we called a hell of a dark side else even when I try to think positively it doesn't lead me to anything....

overthinking, huuum then you must be a sensitive person who has too many plans , it is good to think about how to manage your life but when it turns to worry about everything it just makes you tired without doing any progress ..... you're a man enjoy your life !! at least you do not have to think about spinsterhood or menopause , you can do whatever you want , no one will prevent you from going out and enjoying your life not like me for instance hahaha ... look we're gonna get only what God has written for us so give your mind a little rest
Well it's not exactly like I'm Always worried about my futur life and plans somtimes it's just like I'm searching for Answers to a
random question that my mind create them out of pretty much nothing ....else it's not really related to any gender every gender have his own worries so you too you can stop enjoy your life
And of course we're gonna get only what God has written for us

2 - or try meditation

Well for music it doesn't help me at all since it will make me even more active ....else for meditation how so it will help ?
Romeo's answer is underrated tbh, Boyka I have had insomnia for months now, relaxed music and meditation were the cure for me u should really consider both or at least one of them u said music makes u even more active then stop listening to rap? there are a lot of chill music that there is no way they're gonna make u feel active try what did Romeo recommend for u and then go find something that fully suitable u​

أعلى