• كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها

Abusive Sibling

Look dude there isn't much you can do from your end. His parents are enabling your friend's brother behavior. They know how an entitled little prick he is. They are the cause of all the misery of spoiling his ass. You should step aside and let your friend's parent deal with it. Don't put your head down, stand up for yourself if the brother tried to mess with you.
What's happening with your friend is something as I said is outside of your control, and you should be bothered with interfering..

Best of luck .

Well aside from wishing that his wife will make him a responsible man (although rare nowadays) , there is not so much you can do from your side. This man is a already a grown-up. He is used to being spoiled, so from his perspective he is always the best and deserves the best treatment.
Talking sometimes solves this kind of problems. Your friend or another person from the extended family can talk to him. If his reaction gets violent then there is no point of pursuing the discussion, the harm is done. Your friend should not harm his brother even if he gets violent though. There is only patience and duaa that can solve this issue in that case.

Thank you, guys, for having been here

I don't know how it went during the wedding, 'cause I chose not to be there, but apparently things went smoothly
("provided my dear friend didn't lie to me when he said "We actually had a blast)

:sm-type:

أعلى