• كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها

forum

medbou225

عضو نشيط
إنضم
6 نوفمبر 2011
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
I am sorry to subscribe in your forum because I found most of the criticisers hate their country and doubt in any news.This is not done
spontaneously but on purpose to break down all the efforts to give a clean picture about the country.May God give those what they think of.

Well first not everyone like you have said .....else if you hate this forum you can skip it as simple as that my friend

if you hate this forum you can skip it as simple as that
Your speech seems to be fair but it's not

The way you suggest can not reveal the trueth behind what this member is seeing

Leaving the forum may keep his question without response for many people who have wrong ideas

Your speech seems to be fair but it's not

The way you suggest can not reveal the trueth behind what this member is seeing

Leaving the forum may keep his question without response for many people who have wrong ideas
Well maybe but not every question have an answer ....things are just the way they are asking about why they are just like that change nothing

Well maybe but not every question have an answer ....things are just the way they are asking about why they are just like that change nothing
At least, we can do better then asking people to leaving
May be that way, we can bring some light to some dark minds

At least, we can do better then asking people to leaving
May be that way, we can bring some light to some dark minds
Well asking people to leave is sometimes better for them so they can move on in they lives and stop asking selly meangless questions....

Listen, if you wanted to leave someone that would basically mean that you do not want that person in your life anymore, right? And we usually don’t want a certain type of person in our lives because they have or are hurting us or making us unhappy...

أعلى