• كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها

It was hard but I finally did it

CONGRATULATIONS !

Really a GREAT Effort you've DONE: Resisting Against SMOKING !

NOT an EASY TASK that anybody can Do it, especially with the fact of being a "Heavy Smoker" for 7 consecutive Years !

All the Best and wish you good Continuity on your Approach.

You still have to do WorK-Out Excercices for both Targets: STOP SMOKING & Reducing Weight. You have to be Patient & Hard Worker

NEVER GIVE UP !

Take care Pls​

Do you feel better ?,
Breathing for example or simple tasks ??
..Same here i quit a month ago and switch to vaping , a heavy and chain smoker for a long period ...
the body needs time to recover from toxins i started feeling more energetic ..but the healing should get better with time to see a dramatical change
a healthy diet that include multivitamin combiend with a workout will do the job ...

التعديل الأخير:
Congrats bro but !
but be aware ! ''nostalgia'' still there ; from experience and releapse too many times that desire to have just one cigarette exist so you know what you should to do ...and what to avoid
Good luck

good job you did great I wish more people would quit smoking, we Tunisians do smoke a lot it's horrible to see teenagers or sometimes even children start smoking from a young age it's like a social trend everyone thinks it's ok... it's truly sad

التعديل الأخير:
I'm late to the party but better be late than never

Congrats man

You freed yourself from the tobacco oppression, enjoy​

.I really wish you the best and i have some advice for you
as an old man who succeeded on quitting smoking told me that urging cigarette is like fire and the best thing to fight fire with is water
so always keep a bottle of water with you and whenever you feel the urge to smoke drink water
try to not masturbating more than once every 14 days because masturbation in general make you feel defeated
finally good luck and it's really a good jump from slavery to freedom

أعلى