socially awkward

bestman 200

عضو مميز
إنضم
2 ديسمبر 2009
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
hey everyone
so basically I m a super friendly and cool guy but sadly I have been living alone most of my life since parents passed and that made me socialy anxious most of the times
I quit college once it got so bad but now Im trying to self improve and work on my issues
I been to multiple psychologists but I hate meds they are bad for your brain and here most dotors wanna flood you with meds so that didnt work out well
I ask for advice what should I do I was going to some gym near by but covid screwed it up lol
any help or advice would be really appreciated
peace

Sorry to hear about your parents' passing, bro. I can't begin to imagine the pain you must've endured and how hard it must've been for you to get your life back on track after this tragic loss. As for social anxiety, I'm no expert by any means, but I don't think there's a magic pill that can make it disappear once it kicks in. You have to work through it and be extremely patient in the process until you go back to your super-friendly, old self. You've got to start learning how to love yourself, because once you regain your self-esteem, the intensity and awkwardness of being around people will diminish accordingly. Plus, having a friend does help a lot. Speaking of which, do you have friends with whom you can go to the movies or something
?

not really bro .. all my few friends live far off from me so Im basically stuck here alone lol
I used to have a lot of people around me but after my parents everyone started vanishnig because I became shut in and they coudnt understand whats social anxiety is so they think Im depressed or something lol

not really bro .. all my few friends live far off from me so Im basically stuck here alone lol
I used to have a lot of people around me but after my parents everyone started vanishnig because I became shut in and they coudnt understand whats social anxiety is so they think Im depressed or something lol

I see! Well, hitting'em up on social media would be a good start, wouldn't it? Just try to touch base to see how they're doing, and be as relaxed about it as possible. After all, these people are not aliens. They're not going to lunge at you if you say the wrong thing, right :D
?

well for now there's nothing really you can do given the circumstances, just be patient bro and be the actor don't expect people to approach you for no reason, I hope things will workout for you

التعديل الأخير:
hey bro thanks for asking
well nothing big has happened but Im slowly working on my social anxiety .. well Im thinking about going back next fall to college but I freaking HATE public transport and Im not sure about the right choice for now ..even gyms are closed and yeah Im still a pretty cool lonely guy Lol

Hey Dear
I hope that you're doing well now and things are getting better
Trust me, I totally understand you and what you've been through isn't easy at all
I have been suffering from anxiety and social awkwardness up to now
I haven't made any true friends who would understand me and accept me the way I am.. It was so hard for me to make friends or be in a relationship
Because I had a horrible childhood in which I was harassed .. Then bullied many several time
which affected me so much, and made me suffer a lot during my life
But, Although all of this sad moments that I had in my life, I didn't give up and I will never do
At least I tried to accept myself and to love me the way I am because nobody else did or would do
I focused on my studies, On my future and on all the dreams that I want to achieve and Im pretty sure that I will do
You know why? It's because I stopped caring about people and what they would think about, how they would see me or whether they like me or not
I care only About making myself proud of me.
You can do it, we all can .. JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

أعلى