Her little rose chicks poses on my hand palm
Resting from calamities she lays on my arm

She has rushed to her one and only lover
As she knows that I wont deceiver her ever

Then I roar to life leave my little rose calm
You will never dare to spoil her charm

And In my chest she poses her head and stops quiver

Then I whisper to her stay there forever and ever

You mean "rosy cheeks", right? .. and "wont" without the apostrophe has a completely different meaning, by the way

Uhmm, would you kindly explain the following verse to me, 'cause I couldn't understand it

You mean "rosy cheeks", right? .. and "wont" without the apostrophe has a completely different meaning, by the way

Uhmm, would you kindly explain the following verse to me, 'cause I couldn't understand it

Roaring is the lion's voice and it is the emblem of anger and strength

I was about to say that I finally understood the verse after realizing that you meant to say "I roar at life" .. not " to life" . See, a tiny mistake like that can make an entire sentence extremely confusing. I'm sure you already know that, but I'm also 100% certain that you're going to be a great poet if you keep practicing. Just pay close attention to grammar

Good luck

I was about to say that I finally understood the verse after realizing that you meant to say "I roar at life" .. not " to life" . See, a tiny mistake like that can make an entire sentence extremely confusing. I'm sure you already know that, but I'm also 100% certain that you're going to be a great poet if you keep practicing. Just pay close attention to grammar

Good luck
I really appreciate your comments but as mentioned they were just thoughts as have never indulged into poetry writing.

If I were to write a poem myself, I'd be bombarded with comments like "You're barking up the wrong tree, dude. Just quit trying already and go plant a tree or feed a stray cat instead!" which is why it never occurred to me to give it a try haha. As for you, the mere fact that you tried is in itself quite admirable and worthy of appreciation. I look forward to your next poem

If I were to write a poem myself, I'd be bombarded with comments like "You're barking up the wrong tree, dude. Just quit trying already and go plant a tree or feed a stray cat instead!" which is why it never occurred to me to give it a try haha. As for you, the mere fact that you tried is in itself quite admirable and worthy of appreciation. I look forward to your next poem
Hhhhh wait for the next then bro.

أعلى