• كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها

You can pick any title you want

houssem boyka

عضو فريق عمل بمنتدى الهوايات والترفيه
إنضم
30 أوت 2018
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
Hello ,everyone to be honest I wasn't sure if I can write those words here or is it the proper place for it ....anyway i just decide to write it down who cares and what's the worst thing that can happen....well From my early childhood I was not that fan of English literature or English language in general, i just had some average skill in it like now I guess there isn't that big changes to talk about , but three years back in summer 2018 to be exact , I saw this video on YouTube about English language history abd that video change the way i think and i feel toward English and from that time I did a lot of effort to gather more lexics and to know more about grammar rules (even though I hate that crap since ever hhh) I watched more TV shows, I listened to english songs , I read books ( even though im not too much of a reader ) but it sounds like all what I have done until now is kinda useless since Im still far from my target , so I was wondering Am I the only person in this forum in that cituation, and how can I move on to the next steps in my english learning

I wholeheartedly applaud your efforts and perseverance, bro. Plus, I can clearly see a lot of potential in you. I didn't, however, like the fact that you hate grammar, because (like it or not) grammar is the backbone of any language you'd like to learn. So, if you want to reach your goal, you must take grammar seriously first and foremost

I wholeheartedly applaud your efforts and perseverance, bro. Plus, I can clearly see a lot of potential in you. I didn't, however, like the fact that you hate grammar, because (like it or not) grammar is the backbone of any language you'd like to learn. So, if you want to reach your goal, you must take grammar seriously first and foremost
Well you're right man I did some effort learning some grammar rule but bro they are like so many of them, so I guess I need to go to some English learning center

Well you're right man I did some effort learning some grammar rule but bro they are like so many of them, so I guess I need to go to some English learning center

Even though watching movies helps a lot in the learning process, you're going to have to combine it with " reading" to get better results. Of course, you don't have to read novels or history books to get there. I mean, you could if you wanted! But technically speaking, reading any random article on the internet would be just as beneficial as reading a 2000-page whopper as long as you do it every day. And I mean every.single.day.

As the saying goes
" قليل دائم خير من كثير منقطع"

Even though watching movies helps a lot in the learning process, you're going to have to combine it with " reading" to get better results. Of course, you don't have to read novels or history books to get there. I mean, you could if you wanted! But technically speaking, reading any random article on the internet would be just as beneficial as reading a 2000-page whopper as long as you do it every day. And I mean every.single.day.

As the saying goes
" قليل دائم خير من كثير منقطع"
Yup I get what you mean my problem is that I can for one day read 15 or 20 pages but the next day I don't read even a single page and so on ....

Yup I get what you mean my problem is that I can for one day read 15 or 20 pages but the next day I don't read even a single page and so on ....

See, this is the problem! It's like when you work out too hard at the gym, and when you wake up with sore legs the next morning, you think to yourself "Well, I think I'll ditch the gym today, 'cause I don't feel like working out". Always remember that when you overdo something, you'll end up losing interest in it in no time, and since you want to learn a new language, you'll have to commit to taking it one step at a time. Best of luck to ya

; )

أعلى