1. كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها
    إستبعاد الملاحظة

Do we really cherish life fully ? Think deeply

الموضوع في 'English & French Archive' بواسطة Abuyassine, بتاريخ ‏29 أكتوبر 2008.

1. Abuyassine

Abuyassine كبار الشخصيات

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏1 جانفي 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      29-10-2008 00:21
    In The Name of Allah, The Compassionate, The Merciful

I've frankly pondered over this issue for a good long time & I've come to the conclusion that it should be written, no matter what. And please I beg your pardon if you encounter some strangeness in my words. I'm gonna talk about this life, this very life we face and contact every day. Sometimes odd feelings do overwhelm me from all sides - with different kinds : good & bad. It's true we have the desire to lead a beautiful and fruitful life, and it's true we do our best to keep moving forward with smiling eyes and bright faces. Yet, it does seem wholly embarrassing that lots of our efforts and ambitions appear to be coming down at an unbelievable low cost. We are always discouraged by the presence of unseen forces. I've called them forces simply because they do force us to accept coditioned situations from which any glimmer of hope is cut off. Sometimes we happen to be in the best of our moods , but we're never let keep up that joyousness - as if Man's joyousness were made unlastable from the beginning of all beginnings. Isn't it too cynical that Man makes huge arsenals, weapons and wars & at the same time he talks about peace ??!! Isn't it quite laughable that Man builds mosques, churches, synagogues and altars & at the same time he commits the most sinful and wrongful of acts ??!!
    These notorious dualities have always kept me pondering and pondering. They've actually led me to simmer and simmer. How come would we keep leading a life that's overloaded with atrocities and sinfulness ? Are we actually cherishing our lives to greater extents or simply committing self-suicide ? Are we building or destroying ourselves ? Are we human beings or just animals living with no conscious purposes ?? And if we assume that Man's principal business is to enjoy life, why are we always looking for a variety of excuses to lots of our low acts ? In a nutshell, why are we getting lower and lower ? The issue has extremely brought me to boil. Think deeply about it

Best Regards

4 شخص معجب بهذا.
  2. Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump كبير مراقبي منتدى الفرنسيّة و الانقليزيّة طاقم الإدارة

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏29 جويلية 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      29-10-2008 01:33
    i was taking a look at the forum before going to sleep, then i found your topic.i just wanna thank you about it and be sure my friend that tomorrow (inshaALLAH) i'll be here to discuss it with you all our dear friends here.
    sleep well brother

to be continued​

4 شخص معجب بهذا.
  3. Forrest Gump

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏29 جويلية 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      29-10-2008 16:57
    hi again
    you are absolutly right in most of what you have said.however, i think these paradoxes between what we pretend and what we are really is not something special in in this time, i guess this is how life was too; lot of good principles,ideas ...and at the same time lot of of consperencies, conflicts and other evil acts.
    these thoughts used to come into my mind too and sometimes i think that the only solution to fix that is a revoltution, i could even feel careless if this revolution is a war that would kill inocent poeple cause i thought that if the consequences would be positive, acts should be done
    now, i can tell you that all what is happening (paradoxes, unseen forces, evil things...ect) is just a real hard exam from god or let's sayإبتلاء "ibtila2"
    yes man this is how i personnaly analyse this situation because im sick of trying to understand the pshycology of humans and how unexpectable are their actions and reactions and because it seemed to me the most reasonable reason in our life, we have to try our best to be the way our GOD wants us to be and im pretty sure that if everyone of us will try so, everything will change and then life will be much more better.

4 شخص معجب بهذا.
  4. AYOUDA24

AYOUDA24 نجم المنتدى

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏12 مارس 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      30-10-2008 01:15
    Dear Mr.Shedly

We all know that for every question there is an answer as for every illness there is a treatment

However, sometimes, many questions are left unanswered and it's even better not to ask them at all because no answer will be found that will end up this confusion we are in.

As you've said, some unseen forces constantly try to disable us, to belittle us and handcuff us from achieving what we're dreaming of. They can be family, society and goverment in most cases.

We do want to do lots of things for us, for our society, for our country but the whole system restrains you. No time to change anything, people think the same, in the same materialistic way; rooms for feelings and sensation, for family relations, for brotherly love and care are in their way to extinction.

Besides, whose gonna listen to us, we ordinary people??
    Do you think that people can unite and speak with one voice?? and suppose they do, do you think there will be someone listening??

neither me nor you has the right to decide in matters of high importance, I mean matters related to generations' lives and country's cases

We are obliged to eat to live, shut and listen.

And as for matters of wars, greed, rapacity, domination and evil are all natural criteria in the human being and they are active in the absence of reason

Wars are everywhere, crimes, suicides, massacres, bombings, weapons....All of them are men's creation just to satisfy some desires in them selves.

No one has an answer or a solution that will fix the world,
    this sick world

[​IMG]

4 شخص معجب بهذا.
  5. Forrest Gump

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏29 جويلية 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      30-10-2008 03:08
    im sorry Aida but i tottaly disagree with you
    yes you are right, we are ordinary persons and yes no one can really change the world but this is not an excuse at all to be a kind of passive.
    i mean society, family or even government can not oblige us to do what we dont want to do, of course in that case there should be sacrifices but for a person that he believes in his principlesn these sacrifices are just a small obstacles that one day will disappear. Nelson mandela, ché guevara; mahmoud darwich, chik imem...etc they all made sacrifices just because they believed in their visions, they didnt do a lot since racism still excist, capitalism becomes wilder, palestine still ocuupied but at least they tried and i guess we can all do the same if we are really bellievers and indiffrent about the outcomings of our actions, that's why i like to refer to the "unseen forces" as a test from god to know who really can do sacrifices for the rest of humans ( here im not asking that we must be leaders or revolutionary persons (even if i like that :) but it's good enough to care about others and do our best to make things better for exemple you Aida,im sure that you are doing your best to take care of your students and to make them good persons in the future, then you are as great as the others i mentiones but everyone has a position to work on it)

it's 3 and i dont know how i will wake up and go to work, so bye bye :bang:

2 شخص معجب بهذا.
  6. AYOUDA24

AYOUDA24 نجم المنتدى

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏12 مارس 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      30-10-2008 08:37
    Dear Forrest,
    When I said that goverment and society tie us from doing what we see right, I just meant that this world needs fixing and we do know the solutions but no one cares for us

For instance, we all know that our educational system in Tunisia is in it's utmost down and that it's unjust to leave our children being taught under such system, despite this we shut and we just feel sorry for ourselves.
    Then, the banking system, though we are a muslim country, banks working with the "الربا" are everywhere and all people are stuck in them.
    Another example is the Topnet: my net operator and telecom: these two companies which are stealing everyday and you know about them but you can not react and I'm one of them and the lsit still going on.......

This is what I meant, I didn't say that they change our values

May be the only thing that has been left for us is to think wisely, we can translate them into written words in some forums or magazines but never they'll reach high people in charge; just for ourselves

[​IMG]

2 شخص معجب بهذا.
  7. Forrest Gump

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏29 جويلية 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      30-10-2008 22:40
    let's imagine Aida that we; the simple and ordinary persons agree and have a commitment to defend what we believe, do you think that we would be ignored? i dont think so...and we should remember that history is really full of good exemples that state how a group of ordinary persons did change or improve a certain situation. lets take the exemple of the Palestinian poeple, most of them are ordinary and have nothing to do with politics however they never gave up fighting and resisting the occupation maybe it seems useless since nothing had changed but we .know that one day they will have what they are working for

2 شخص معجب بهذا.
  8. AYOUDA24

AYOUDA24 نجم المنتدى

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏12 مارس 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      30-10-2008 22:54
    Hi Hi
    Alright I agree with you in this particular examlple but defending a case of war is certainly far from our daily interests and cases

If we, Tunisians didn't resist colonisation and fought for our independance, we would be diffrent from what we are now.

Let's be pragmatic and standing on the ground and I beg your pardon for what I'm gonna say: I consider your idea of unision and commitement and .. as fooling our selves

I personally do think deeply in this unision not only of Tunisians but of all Arabs to resist some violation of law or some other problems but sooon I pierce this dreaming bubble and realise that everything is already planned and none will change them

[​IMG]

2 شخص معجب بهذا.
  9. Forrest Gump

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏29 جويلية 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      30-10-2008 23:08
    (thanks Aida and please free to say what you think about anything)
    since everything is already planned and none will change them, then what's the point to live, of course things are planned but if we'll think that none can change then, we will be just a typical passive persons and to my mind there are 2 things that we are not allowed to be; passive and indifferent cause they will kill everything humans in us like dreaming and acting or initiating

1 person likes this.
  10. AYOUDA24

AYOUDA24 نجم المنتدى

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏12 مارس 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      30-10-2008 23:50
    I didn't mean by ALLAH
    I meant by the goverment and some stupid conceptions in societies

2 شخص معجب بهذا.

مشاركة هذه الصفحة