1. كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها
    إستبعاد الملاحظة

What a Dilemma !! Really Terrible

الموضوع في 'English & French Archive' بواسطة Abuyassine, بتاريخ ‏5 ديسمبر 2008.

1. Abuyassine

Abuyassine كبار الشخصيات

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏1 جانفي 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      05-12-2008 17:47
    Dear brethren,

The phenomenon I'm gonna talk about today has so far annoyed me terribly & brought me to boil. Everyday I see teenagers rushing for everything coming from abroad. They adore video-games, cartoons, movies, football, new foods, series, & the list is endless. I've noticed lots of teenagers & even talked to them. I've really tried to understand what's happening, & I've come up with a certain conclusion : Western models & images & ways are preferred to ours. I really wonder, " Why is this happening ?" Are our teenagers going through an identity crisis ? Are our values in danger or out-of-date ? And what really makes them rush for foreign things ? If I try to philosophise the issue a little bit, I would suggest that we are facing a master-slave relationship. The West has successfully & greatly dazzled these teenagers with its wonders & kept building up a hatred toward their values and identity. Western ideals & symbols are overwhelming their minds & hearts, which is threatening and frightening. Are those values & symbols better and more effective than ours ? And what sort of remedies would you suggest ?

Thanks very much indeed

Shedly

5 شخص معجب بهذا.
  2. Dark Knight

Dark Knight عضو مميز

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏8 سبتمبر 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      05-12-2008 18:05
    dear Brave XX
    This subject has been discussed since ages and no one has succeeded in given a clear reason why we like all what comes from others or what can be done to avoid such thing. let's no be ignorant of the fact that things move, and what we see as our culture, customs, religion and so on is no longer defined or seen as it was the case years ago!I am not like my father, my father is not like his father, you are the same, so it period has its own charactrisitics . we don't see the things from the same side.

My only answer to you dear friend is the following: The day when we will be able to give a better lifestyle,school of thoughts,education, and get rid of this fanatic socities in which we are heading then we may progress. we don't produce, the computer which u r suing is from abroad! the internet that u r suing is from abroad! maybe ur clothes, half of what u have in ur house is from abroad! and then we wonder why we r such a slave to the Other!
    another thing, the generation of this time specially teenagers, r boys/girls of pleasure, they don't want only to have fun, to have a BF or a GF, to have a nice mobile and if more than 18, a good car!
    we became dear friend a materialistic society. so nothing can be done any more! WE HAVE been taken in the STREAM and no one can save us only GOD :)
    all the best for the rest!

4 شخص معجب بهذا.
  3. abdelli1991

abdelli1991 عضو مميز

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏31 أوت 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      05-12-2008 19:09

Yes, they are out-of-date...

Well, I suggest an update from the internet

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You was tottaly right about teenagers, they are charmed by western life styles and them ways...

I saw some tunisian blogs -for teenagers-, I was chocked, I found that they don't talk like us, they have them own language, I saw some of them photos, especially those for girls; I saw kisses and more than kisses, they behave as foreigns, and I saw the manner how they wear, and things I can't talk about here, it is "the tecktonik and hip-hop culture"...

I really feel pity toward them, but allah ghaleb, I just can't find the words to express what I'm feeling...

s

:satelite:

[​IMG]

5 شخص معجب بهذا.
  4. Abuyassine

Abuyassine كبار الشخصيات

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏1 جانفي 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      05-12-2008 19:20
    Dear friends,

Do you think that we're absolutely lacking in the will for a change to the better ? Do you see that we're aware of the side-effects of civilization but we are miserably actless ? I'm looking impatiently for your views

:wlcm:

6 شخص معجب بهذا.
  5. Dark Knight

Dark Knight عضو مميز

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏8 سبتمبر 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      05-12-2008 20:12
    The question of Arabic-Islamic civilisation can't be discussed in on session. It is longer that we can imagine. while the western people started to invent and develop, our arabic-islamic kings were busy with drinks, hareem, castles, boys , hunting, spendthrift people's money on poets and other means of entertainment. this has been the case since the Elfetna elkobra and after. leaders no more interested in Arts, Litterature, Science, invention or the well-being of the people. the notion became the kingdom is me and me is the kingdom. I am the king so all what is on that kingdom is for me! my own property! as time went on things got worse, while Europeens were fighting the kings to establish new way of life and governance, went to the Indies, discovers what is now USA, then the Renaissance, the Engighteneing Era, philosophy, science, Nitshe, Moliere and others, what our leaders were doing! the same since the 8th centruy still the same egoism. added to this the emergence of the fanatic side of the islam where everything that doesn't suit the religious authority is considered as Hram, or Devilish deeds.
    things got worse when the western culture entered the 20th century with a huge advance on us, so when we woke up from our long-long sleep we discovered that the train had passed! that we r left behind! and rathar than trying to catch it, we started , i mean the people who take responsabilites, to say this is good this is bad according to what suits them! many fatwas were declared, all what comes from overseae is hram, and so n and so forth! now with the era of internet and TV everything is easy to get and see, hence the new tendency now is to copy everything! the generation is not blamed! no generation can blame the next one as it is the one to be blamed because it couldn't change things for the better!how can i blame my son not to be successful at school if am not taking care of him or follow his results! we think that solutions are at out hands!
    the other problem is that many want us to live in the old times were nothing allowed but the coran, sonna and that is it! i speak about that fanatism that we are witnesssing! how can you teach pple english and french then tell them that the english and french cutures are not good for us!

sorry for this long posts but nothing can or will be done as i told above, we missed the train, and no way to catch it. and our kids are trying to catch it whatever the price is, either we like that or not.

cheers

2 شخص معجب بهذا.
  6. Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump كبير مراقبي منتدى الفرنسيّة و الانقليزيّة طاقم الإدارة

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏29 جويلية 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      05-12-2008 21:00
    for me, it's an inferiority complex so the question here,i think, is why are we feeling this. for teenagers who are living abroad i cant really blame them cause they are living in societies based on consumption.but for those who are in tunisia, i truly blame our political,social and even economic systems...we know that systems can establish principles and ideas and also can help to spread them in a society.... unfortunatly,our systems are not helping in make teenagers feeling proud of their identity and belonging but these systems are just making them more and more into this phenomena we are talking about

2 شخص معجب بهذا.
  7. AYOUDA24

AYOUDA24 نجم المنتدى

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏12 مارس 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      06-12-2008 22:04
    Good evening gentlemen
    Well, it seems that I'm late but
    better late than never

Personally speaking, I'm with everyone who wants to keep him/herself up-to-date and be aware of the single last innovation in this world full of surprises and unexpected comings.

There is no doubt that the gap between generations is very huge and it's getting wider and wider: What our parents and grandparents think and know is totally different from what we know and think. And, what we know and think is absolutely different from what this very young generation does.

We can't blame them if they're brought to life in this last decade; A decade of total Reform, Globalization and most importantly MEDIA which portrays everything in a magical and fascinating way.

The question here is how to deal with all these transformations.

The answer is:

1) We shouldn't get so overwhelmed with all of this, then become blind and accept everything as they come to us; In everything, there is the good and the bad and making a selection is necessary.

2) As for this very young generation, a parental control is a must.

[​IMG]

4 شخص معجب بهذا.

مشاركة هذه الصفحة

جاري تحميل الصفحة...