1. كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها
    إستبعاد الملاحظة

A story A day

الموضوع في 'English & French Archive' بواسطة sousoukhaled, بتاريخ ‏17 فيفري 2009.

1. sousoukhaled

sousoukhaled عضو فعال

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏4 سبتمبر 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      17-02-2009 14:18
    My friends I present this new subject to give you a story each day!! And of course every one is invited to write a story which want to share it with us

Let us listen to a story and let us be our story… Each one of us is a living story with many chapters a day... Let us read few of these words and live our inner world… A word is the world… Great truth can only be said in parables… No body has been able to kill time, Time kills everybody…

Khaled

12 شخص معجب بهذا.
  2. sousoukhaled

sousoukhaled عضو فعال

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏4 سبتمبر 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      17-02-2009 14:23
    first story:

Sometimes we ask for one thing, but what we really want is something else.

A great man, a fighter for freedom was traveling into the mountains. He stayed in a caravanserai for the night. He was amazed that there was a beautiful parrot in a golden cage there, continually repeating, "Freedom! Freedom!" The serai was in such a place that when the parrot repeats the word "Freedom!" it goes on echoing in the valley, in the mountains.

The man thought, "I have seen many parrots, and I have thought they must be desiring to be free from those cages, but I have never seen such a parrot whose whole day, from the morning to the evening when he goes to sleep, is spent in asking for freedom."

He had an idea. In the middle of the night he got up and opened the door of the cage. The owner was fast asleep and he whispered to the parrot, "Now get out." He was very surprised that the parrot was clinging to the bars of the cage. He told him again and again. "Have you forgotten about freedom? The door is open and the owner is fast asleep; nobody will ever know. You just fly into the sky; the whole sky is yours."

But the parrot was clinging so deeply, so hard, that the man said, "What is the matter? Are you mad?" He tried to take the parrot out with his own hands, but the parrot started hitting him, and at the same time shouting, "Freedom! Freedom!" The valleys in the night echoed and re-echoed, but the man was also stubborn - he was a freedom fighter. He pulled the parrot out, and threw him into the sky.

Although his hand was hurt - the parrot had attacked him as forcefully as he could - the man was immensely satisfied that he had made a soul free. He went to sleep.

In the morning, the man heard the parrot shouting, "Freedom! Freedom!" He thought perhaps the parrot must be sitting on a tree, or on a rock. But when he came out, the parrot was sitting in the cage. The door was open.

You may like to be free, but the cage has certain securities, safeties.

6 شخص معجب بهذا.
  3. sousoukhaled

sousoukhaled عضو فعال

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏4 سبتمبر 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      18-02-2009 03:02
    Give Me My Daily Joy
    [​IMG]
    The king and his friend were discussing life and the friend asked… Sir, if you conquer Rome, what will you do next?

Sicily is nearby and will be easy to take…

And what will you do after Sicily?

Then we will pass over to Africa and take Cartage…

And after Cartage?

Greece…

And what do you expect as a reward from all these victories?

Then we can sit down and enjoy ourselves…

Can we not enjoy ourselves now?
    Instead of wasting time in making a living, let us live the time now… Life is not to conquer but to in-counter…

4 شخص معجب بهذا.
  4. aboayman

aboayman عضو جديد

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏22 فيفري 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      19-02-2009 00:35
    Whitebridge
    Whitebridge was a small village, and old people often came and lived there. Some of them had a lot of old furniture, and they often did not want some of it, because they were in a smaller house now, so every Saturday morning they put it out, and other people came and looked at it, and sometimes they look it away because they wanted it.
    Every Saturday, Mr. and Mrs. Morton put a very ugly old bear's head out at the side of their gate, but nobody wanted it. Then last Saturday, they wrote, 'I'm very lonely here. Please take me,' on a piece of paper and put it near the bear's head.
    They went to the town, and came home in the evening. There were now two bears' heads in front of their house, and there was another piece of paper. It said, 'I was lonely too.'

4 شخص معجب بهذا.
  5. sousoukhaled

sousoukhaled عضو فعال

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏4 سبتمبر 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      20-02-2009 10:05
    The Starfish
    [​IMG]
    Once upon a time there was a wise man who used to go to the ocean to do his writing. He had a habit of walking on the beach before he began his work. One day he was walking along the shore. As he looked down the beach, he saw a human figure moving like a dancer. He smiled to himself to think of someone who would dance to the day. So he began to walk faster to catch up.

As he got closer, he saw that it was a young man and the young man wasn't dancing, but instead he was reaching down to the shore, picking up something and very gently throwing it into the ocean.

As he got closer he called out, "Good morning! What are you doing?"

The young man paused, looked up and replied, "Throwing starfish in the ocean." "I guess I should have asked, why are you throwing starfish in the ocean?" "The sun is up, and the tide is going out, and if I don't throw them in they'll die." "But, young man, don't you realize that there are miles and miles of beach, and starfish all along it. You can't possibly make a difference!"

The young man listened politely. Then bent down, picked up another starfish and threw it into the sea, past the breaking waves and said, "It made a difference for that one."

There is something very special in each and every one of us.

We have all been gifted with the ability to make a difference, and if we can become aware of that gift, we gain through the strength of our visions the power to shape the future.

We must each find our starfish. And if we throw our stars wisely andwell, the world will be blessed.

4 شخص معجب بهذا.
  6. sousoukhaled

sousoukhaled عضو فعال

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏4 سبتمبر 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      21-02-2009 18:14
    Such a Wife!

This story reminds us that if you're given a lemon, you can always find a way to make lemonade

Socrates was one of the greatest suffering husbands ever born. His wife, Xanthippe, was one of the most dangerous women. Women are dangerous, but she was the most dangerous woman. She would beat Socrates. Once she poured the whole teapot on his head. Half his face remained scarred for his whole life. To ask such a man what to do!

One young man asked, "Should I get married or not?"

Of course, Socrates would have said, "No" - he had suffered so much for it. But instead he said, "Yes, you should get married."

The young man said, "But you are saying that? I have heard so many rumors about you and your wife."

He said, "Yes, I say to you, you should get married. If you get a good wife you will be happy, and through happiness many things grow, because happiness is natural. If you get a bad wife, then non-attachment, renunciation will grow

You will become a great philosopher like me. But in either case you will be profited."

hey freinds next story will be from one of you

thanks

3 شخص معجب بهذا.
  7. Abuyassine

Abuyassine كبار الشخصيات

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏1 جانفي 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      21-02-2009 18:55
    This is one of Socrates' well-known quotes

"By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."

Socrates

[​IMG]

3 شخص معجب بهذا.
  8. aboayman

aboayman عضو جديد

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏22 فيفري 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      22-02-2009 00:42
    beautiful girl

Two old gentlemen lived in a quiet street in Paris. They had been friends and neighbors for nearly ten years, and they often went for walks together in the streets when the weather was fine. Last Saturday they went for a walk at the side of the river. The sun was shining and the weather was warm, there were a lot of flowers everywhere, and there were boats on the water. The two men walked happily for half an hour, and then one of them said to the other, ‘That's a very beautiful girl.’ ‘Where can you see a beautiful girl?’ said the other. ‘'I can't see one anywhere. I can see two young men. They're walking towards us.’ ‘The girl’s walking behind us,’ said the first man quietly. ‘But how can you see her then?’ asked his friend. The first man smiled and said, ‘I can’t see her, but I can see the young men’s eyes.’

3 شخص معجب بهذا.
  9. UnLoCo

UnLoCo كبار الشخصيات

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏20 جويلية 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      22-02-2009 01:22
    A father told his son after his marriage:
    Son,
    before you argue with your new wife, I want you to ask yourself just one thing
    Do you wanna be right
    Or do you wanna be happy
    ?

and before you post plz ask yourself just one thing Do you wanna make it long or do you want other people to read it
    ?

:1:

:satelite:

1 person likes this.
  10. sousoukhaled

sousoukhaled عضو فعال

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏4 سبتمبر 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
      22-02-2009 15:43
    thank you my freind for your participation in this subject , but i think this is a joke and not a story
    thanks again
    :satelite:

مشاركة هذه الصفحة

جاري تحميل الصفحة...