liverpool sur Chikhaoui

king_abdel

عضو نشيط
إنضم
7 ماي 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
Le site officiel de la ville de Liverpool a indiquer que Liverpool suit de près notre internationale Yassine Chikhaoui de 22 ans .
L'article est sous le titre suivant "Liverpool FC's award-winning Steven Gerrard is best in world - Pepe Reina". A la fin de cette article le site a indiquer le news

Gerrard, who will receive the award at a gala dinner in London on May 29, was also praised by a delighted Rafael Benitez.

“I’m really pleased for Steven,” said the Liverpool manager. “It is fantastic for him because he was competing with a lot of good players. For him to be named player of the year is massive credit to him and shows just how much he has achieved.

“He has scored 23 goals for our team already this season and clearly he has had another fantastic season.

“Everyone at the club is delighted that he has been given this award. When Steven was told that he was the winner the first thing he said to me was thanks to the staff and thanks to his team-mates.

“This is a very positive reaction and shows how much Steven is part of a team.”

Benitez expects Xabi Alonso to be available for Liverpool’s final away game of the season at West Bromwich Albion on Sunday.
Alonso was absent at the weekend after sustaining an ankle injury from the red-card challenge from Newcastle United’s Joey Barton the previous week.

“Xabi was jogging today so if he progresses normally for the rest of the week I think he will be available for the weekend,” said Benitez.

“Xabi is a key player for us in the middle. It could have been a lot worse so I am really pleased to see him back after just one week.”
Although Alonso has been linked with summer moves to Manchester City, Arsenal and Real Madrid, the player’s agent has dismissed reports suggesting the Spain international is set to depart.

“I know nothing about these reports (of interest from City),” said Ignacio Ibanez. “As Xabi has always said he is happy at Liverpool and focused on them.”

Meanwhile, Liverpool are reportedly tracking 22-year-old Tunisia international forward Yassine Chikhaoui of FC Zurich

L'article est de la date de 14 / 05 /2009

voici le lien de la page :

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk...yer-in-world-says-pepe-reina-92534-23620765/2
/

Le site officiel de la ville de Liverpool a indiquer que Liverpool suit de près notre internationale Yassine Chikhaoui de 22 ans .
L'article est sous le titre suivant "Liverpool FC's award-winning Steven Gerrard is best in world - Pepe Reina". A la fin de cette article le site a indiquer le news

Gerrard, who will receive the award at a gala dinner in London on May 29, was also praised by a delighted Rafael Benitez.

“I’m really pleased for Steven,” said the Liverpool manager. “It is fantastic for him because he was competing with a lot of good players. For him to be named player of the year is massive credit to him and shows just how much he has achieved.

“He has scored 23 goals for our team already this season and clearly he has had another fantastic season.

“Everyone at the club is delighted that he has been given this award. When Steven was told that he was the winner the first thing he said to me was thanks to the staff and thanks to his team-mates.

“This is a very positive reaction and shows how much Steven is part of a team.”

Benitez expects Xabi Alonso to be available for Liverpool’s final away game of the season at West Bromwich Albion on Sunday.
Alonso was absent at the weekend after sustaining an ankle injury from the red-card challenge from Newcastle United’s Joey Barton the previous week.

“Xabi was jogging today so if he progresses normally for the rest of the week I think he will be available for the weekend,” said Benitez.

“Xabi is a key player for us in the middle. It could have been a lot worse so I am really pleased to see him back after just one week.”
Although Alonso has been linked with summer moves to Manchester City, Arsenal and Real Madrid, the player’s agent has dismissed reports suggesting the Spain international is set to depart.

“I know nothing about these reports (of interest from City),” said Ignacio Ibanez. “As Xabi has always said he is happy at Liverpool and focused on them.”

Meanwhile, Liverpool are reportedly tracking 22-year-old Tunisia international forward Yassine Chikhaoui of FC Zurich

L'article est de la date de 14 / 05 /2009

voici le lien de la page :

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk...yer-in-world-says-pepe-reina-92534-23620765/2
/
sujet très ancien il existe depuis un bon bout de temps sur le forum

sahha ennoume
rana fi juin

sahha ennoume
36_1_50%5B1%5D.gif
36_1_50%5B1%5D.gif
36_1_50%5B1%5D.gif

أعلى