إنضم
1 جانفي 2006
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
عودت قنوات البرميارة على الدريم

ب الارشيف ملفين واحد keys والاخر bin

1 ارسل مى بملف keys الى var keys
2 ارسل camd_3883 الى var bin ليعوض camd_3883 القديم الموجود مسبقا بالصورة

ملاحضة يمكن استعمال هذه الطريقة مع ccam mgcam...كل مى عليكم فعله ان تغيرو اسمcamd_3883 الى مثلا الىcccam 2.0

:satelite:

Thank You very very very.......................much

Hi

Please Admins, just to remember this is not a original camd3 (or cccam or mgcamd)just a litle solution to show premiere the real name of this camd is scam, with th e mgcamd1.23 can also show premiere.

Hi

Please Admins, just to remember this is not a original camd3 (or cccam or mgcamd)just a litle solution to show premiere the real name of this camd is scam, with th e mgcamd1.23 can also show premiere.

اولا الرجاء الكتابة باللغة العربية

ثانيا صحيح كونه ليس original camd3 بل هو DCCamd وليس كمى ذكرت scam

وهذه الطريقة وجدت قبل ان يتم اصدارالنسخة الاخيرة منmgcamd1.23:hi:

Sorry i have not a arbic keyboard but i'll buy one:).
its'nt a dccamd (the dccamd can only read a Betacrypt-Card)it was with name -dccamd- publicated why? see the hack scene in germany the real name is scam, when u start this camd u see that build a dir name scam in /var an in the log u can also see it the dvb stream demuxing is from the scam :redface2:.

Sorry i have not a arbic keyboard but i'll buy one:).
its'nt a dccamd (the dccamd can only read a Betacrypt-Card)it was with name -dccamd- publicated why? see the hack scene in germany the real name is scam, when u start this camd u see that build a dir name scam in /var an in the log u can also see it the dvb stream demuxing is from the scam :redface2:.

dccamd- publicated why?

This is a new scam, no dccamd! premiere works on Dbox/Dream with this emu

لابعاد الشبهات وخوفا من ردة فعل السيد Kofler :lol:

قبل ان انسى مرة اخرى مرحبا بك بيننى وننتضر مشاركتك اخيmohousch

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
أعلى